JAITS was founded in 2013 by Masami Hirakawa and Brad Yaxley. Before forming JAITS Masami worked in various sectors of IT in Japan ranging from software development to operating overseas branches. Bradley is a bilingual Australian citizen with over 20 year business experience in Japan. Together they formed JAITS to offer an affordable solution to Japanese market entry for software developers and other IT companies.
Over 40 years experiences in various IT in Japan
(1) Manage various size of projects for House/Building construction,
Manufacturing industry and Public service etc.
(2) Maintain after-services including a launch of a call centre
２．Sales and Marketing
(1) Organise Commissioned works
(2) Plan, development and sale of software products
３．New business development
(1) Orchestrate government assistances
(2) Launch new business protocols
(1) Set up local companies
(2) Recruit foreign workers
Current public positions
- Consultant to Miyazaki Prefecture
– Consultant to MIRASAPO
- Australian citizen, Have Japanese permanent residency / the authorisation to work legally in any field in Japan.
- Native English speaker and University Graduate. Master of Teaching.
- Advanced Japanese Language ability, Fluent in all areas: speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Computer literate in Japanese and English. Microsoft Office and Adobe Illustrator Photoshop and more.
2004 – Present Japan / Australia Translator / Interpreter
- Translate a wide range of text English to Japanese and Japanese to English e.g. business plans, contract agreements, website content, manuals, instructions, articles and other documents and reports.
- Simultaneous interpretation of international communications for Japanese corporate clients.
- Make overseas business travel arrangements; interpret at negotiations, presentations, trade shows, business dinners etc.
2008- 2010 Japan
- Implement marketing strategies for European car part manufactures for the Japanese aftermarket.
- Assist and advise in the export and import procedures and supply market information.
- Translate, interpret for and liaison with Japanese European car part importers.
1996 – 2016 Japan
English Language Instructor / School owner
- CEO of Joey Inc. Joey English School
- Curriculum design, Lesson planning, Teacher training
- Testing, TOIEC, TOEFL, other.
- Wide range of clientele, ranging from hobbyists’ to corporate business level.
1995 – 1996 Europe – Asia
- Travelled throughout Europe and Asia created promotional videos for super yachts.
1991- 1994 Australia
Media Production Coordinator
- Cameraman/Editor/Producer of TV commercials and corporate videos.
2019 Central Queensland University Australia
- Master of Teaching
1991 Griffith University Australia
- Bachelor of Arts Humanities Media Production and Business Marketing